Friday, September 26, 2008

HELP!



I am on a constant quest to organize!!! Not just my scrap area, but my whole house needs help. But of course.......first things first - i would love to conquer this mess i have with my scrap space. Dear scrappy friends will you help??? Give me tips - anything........always trying to save money but willing to spend a little.........take a look at my space. See what i have to work with and tell me what you suggest!!! Oh, and pay no attention to the treadmill with stuff piled on it and the ironing board in front of it......can you tell it hasn't had a lot of attention lately......but, i did go for a walk today. Grabbed the ipod walked Brooke to school and kept on going...........felt so good!!!!!

6 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Love the colors of your room and all the baskets!

As far organizing, we are on the same wavelength girl friend!! LOL I just posted a long post on my blog about organizing tips I use. My room isn't always clean (as you can tell from the pics posted) but I try to spend at least a couple hours a week cleaning up after myself so I will still want to go in there and create. I can't scrap in the midst of a big mess. I think a "normal" person might need to spend an hour cleaning but I spend days in there making messes...Hope that helps!

Cindy F said...

Well, Tiff I don't know how much help I'd be since I'm in the throes of doing the same here (a project I started in April if you can believe it). But I wanted to say I love your colors, too. You would probably like the DaisyCottage blog for ideas on decor:
http://deardaisycottage.typepad.com/daisy_cottage/
Later!

Unknown said...

Well I know I'm not much help... check my room out on our blog..LOL
you will feel like your is organized and clean..LOL

Good Luck!!!
2 peas in a bucket member gallery has lots of nice pictures of other peoples scraprooms... i just go look at theirs and pretend its mine...LOL
GOOD LUCK!!!!

christy p said...

I would be willing to come over and help...just let me know when!

Great seeing you today.

Hugs...

Jana Eubank said...

I hear ya on the organization thing. Something about the fall makes me feel like organizing all the nooks and crannies, too! Good luck with your room! I can't wait to see the end result!

Michelle said...

okay people..I guess I am just pushy...
here it goes since I have been there live...
I would recommend having your storage area along the wall under the window and bring out your work area away from the wall....like sorta how Christy has hers... I know it may seem like it would be too tight but it willl make a nice work triangle (like in a kitchen)
Also you won't be working with your back to the door that is BAD feng shui. Also when your storage gets well used the messy won't show as much which will make hubby happy to. okay I have more but not sure how much I can fit on this comment section
M