Saturday, September 13, 2008

Disney - Disney - Disney.............


Would you just look at what i got done last night ~ joined the group at TST for Friday night crop and got 5 whole LO's completed. I know - they are a bit simple but i kinda liked them that way and then after one was done i was on a roll!!!! Next time you should join us. They are too fun - laughing and sharing ideas and looking at all of JP's cool finds.........lovin' those berries!!!!
These LO's are of our Disney vacation. Parks and cruise.......of course i have a ton more photos but these are a few of my favorites. Doing these reminded me of what fun we really did have. I had a few complaints when i got back so that made people think i didn't enjoy......really i did......no it wasn't Hawaii but defiantly a trip of a lifetime. Just wish we would have had a little bit more time to prepare and research. There was still so much we didn't get to do. Next...........to scrap the cruise part (my favorite!!!!!).

3 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

LOL--I am really glad you came and that I went too--it was so much fun!! Looks like you got alot done too.

Michelle said...

it was a fun time..tiff you should come more often...someday I will get to be sitting there with you cropping!

Scraprageous said...

Your lo's sure look like fun!