Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A beautiful Life..........



Well, with everything going on i made time today to get these done. A double LO of my grandma.....she was most defiantly a Beautiful person through and through.
I did these is less that an hour (can you believe that ML?). Kinda on the simple side but the butterflies are cut out and popped up......can't see that in the picture tho. Thought these would be nice to have out at her service. Just wanted to share...............


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

What a wonderful tribute to her Tiff. My heart goes out to your family during this time and you are in my prayers.

Dianna said...

A beautiful layout and tribute to your Grandmother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Michelle said...

so pretty...an hour eh...great love and admiration is a good motivator yes?
ttys,
m