Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My fall class.....


Hey there.....well I've been trying to get back into the swing of things - these past couple weeks have been a blur!

I have a fun little class coming up next month at TST. You know how i love home decor - - and who doesn't love mini-books (thanks for the input ML)......this class is full of options. We will decorate a cute little house and make a sweet little mini book with Jennie Bowlin papers (love her!). Use them as a hanging as fall decor or enjoy them separately...the choice is yours!!! I hope you'll join me at the "Table"!!!! Contact The Scrappin Table for all the details!!! And remember - if you can't make the class kits are always available!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

This turned out great! Love the two projects in one.

tammy inman said...

Love this class of yours .... it's so super cute!!!