Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yikes.........those boys!!!!!!!!!!!!



OK, so this is what happens when you take two 13 (and almost 13) year old boys - add in a Spanish extra credit project "Salsa tasting contest" and then you let them do their thing.............OMG what a mess!!! Good Times!!! Ty and Jess have been friends since Kindergarten. I love that my kids are growing up with their friends. We moved a lot when i was young so this is something that was important to me when i had kids. BTW............their salsa was so spicy - my mouth was on fire. After they saw me run to the fridge to extinguish the flames they gave each other that "cool" hand shake thing they do ........ you know the one that took the place of the "high-five" cuz that's just not cool anymore..............I think they achieved their goal.
OK......now that i got that mess cleaned up, I'm off to my class at TST.........Fun Fun!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

tyler make sure that you write down that recipe because mike loves spicy... he eats habaneros for breakfast!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the mess! OMG IT WAS HOT! It was good! I like spicy even though spicy doesn't like me. Thanks for having Jesse over to do this with Tyler.