Friday, August 8, 2008

Up at 4:30??? Yes I did!!!


My scrappy friend Jenn from TST works for Disney. Some of you may not know this....i didn't....but every year the employees can participate in a canoe race. I forget how many teams started out but in the end Jenn's team made it to the finals and i got to go cheer her own. I was so excited to go........not just so I could get into Disney thru the back lot @ 5:30 in the morning (whole different world back there)....but this was my way to show her a little support. Sadly Jenn recently lost her mom to cancer and race day was an emotional day for her. She did it, did awesome and did it for her mom! And though they came in second they only lost by nine one-hundredths of a second.......can you believe that - so close!!! Way to go Two Bit Oars (love that team name)!!!!

Note the picture of Jenn and I..........as soon as she told me her team name i knew i had to make that sign.........what do you think???? Nothing too fancy.....it was midnight when i made it!!!

4 comments:

echowein said...

Love the sign Tiff! You're a brave girl to get up so early, but what better fun to spend it than at Disneyland!

Jennifer Priest said...

How fun!! Love the sign too Tiff. See you later!!

Jenn said...

....and I so appreciated the support! The sign rocked too, my sister got a kick out of it. Nine one-hundredths of a second, what a bummer. So you will just have to come out next year to see us win! :) thanks for taking the pictures in my mom's absence!

tammy inman said...

Your sign you made is so super cute!!!