Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Time Flys.........





I didn't realize that it had been so long since i last posted. But that sometimes happens around here. Time flys when you are having fun - doing laundry - getting everyone to practice on time - doing laundry - school shopping - doing laundry - "trying" to scrap - oh and did i mention...DOING LAUNDRY!!!! OK, i'm done......
The boys went on a fishing trip last week with my Dad, brother & nephew....a beautiful charter all to themselves. I was a bit worried about Tyler - and yes he did get a bit seasick on the ride out to Catalina - but as soon as he was catching those fish he was a new man. He caught the most that day...........we made the best fish tacos too!!!! I guess my Hubby spent too much time worrying about Tyler and ended up with heat stroke after the trip. Not good. But everyone is better now and said the trip was well worth it all!!!!
Oh yes.......i have got to share some birthday pictures with you........this is the shirt my brother (really my sister-in-law) made...........can't wait to scrap these fun ones!!!
I've been a busy little scrapper......trying to get some of these creative thoughts into something real and into some classes @ TST. I will post a few sneak peeks soon........
Hope your day is a happy one!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

pj said...

can't wait to see what you create with those fun pictures!!!

christy p said...

CUTE photos of you and your brother. Stinking adorable Tshirts!

Michelle said...

okay at first glance it looks like Tyler is giving the camera "the finger"
uh glad he's just showing us the fish instead!