Monday, August 25, 2008

8 years old tomorrow...........



Wow.....i cannot believe it. My sweet girl will be 8 years old tomorrow. She is a special little girl. Loves soccer and her dance class too.........Would rather wear shorts than a skirt but loves to get dressed up all girly once in awhile......though she loves her American Girl Doll you will find her playing handball with the boys during recess.........would rather have her hair pulled back in a ponytail but lets me do braids sometimes......Fights with her Brother constantly but loves him more than words.......and though at times she drives me completely up a wall with her sassy little attitude........I couldn't ask for a sweeter, more caring little girl. Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

Since i work tomorrow today just her and I hit the Mall.........had lunch here then headed straight here in search of fairies. Tomorrow she will wake up to birthday donuts with a candle and lots of gifts sitting in this .....I'm hoping this will become the "cool" reading chair....... reading is not her favorite thing to do!!!

1 comment:

erika said...

happy birthday to her!!!! what a sweet post, made me smile.

you just have to love a daughter