Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tomorrow..........



Well, the day is near.............the big "40" tomorrow. WOW!!!!

Tonight was a good warm up.........first my little family made me a yummy spice cake, love it! Then just the hubby and I went to dinner HERE and at dinner he gave me the prettiest little blue box with THIS in it..........then off to a "Fabulous" party for my dear friend from high school, Donna.........she hit the big "40" a day before me. I got to see my high school friends......love getting together with these girls.........it may be only once every 6 months or even longer but we love to chat.....reminisce and LAUGH all night!!!!!!!!!! Fun stuff: A night of "old" friends, wonderful food, drinks and a little bit of Vegas.........oh, and a yummy cake too.

Well, off to bed..........this old lady needs some sleep......looking forward to tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, tiffany! :)
HOPEfully i'll get to meet you on the 10th at TST DT meeting!!!
hope you have a great day! :)
shari :)

christy p said...

Happy 40th birthday Tiff!!! You look gorgeous in that photo, btw!

erika said...

happy birthday tiff!!! what a great hubby.