Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I survived.......




Well, i did it...........i survived turning 40. My day was great from start to finish..........my dear friend Michelle treated me to a birthday Starbucks, then over to the store to finish some LO's (inspired by the very talented Jhoana) that will be going up in my newly decorated bathroom. After that we headed out to my Dad's for my big (little) b-day bash. I knew there was fun to be had since my brother could not wait for this day..........you see he is 3 years younger and loves to remind me of that. As soon as i drove up i had caution tape streamers and a blow-up walker there to greet me..............and the best of all- my sister-in-law made the cutest shirts for me and my brother (at his request)..........i will share pictures of those soon. Too much fun was had by all and I so enjoyed spending my special birthday with family and friends. My Dad and step-mom gave me the most gorgeous diamond necklace, got this cute stuff, and this awesome purse, and a little Nordy's and Starbucks $$$$ to play with - but most of all a night of memories to last and laugh about forever!!! THANK YOU everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Cindy F said...

Welcome to the 40-something club! (I won't be in it much longer myself -lol.) I love your tropical locale layouts.

Cindy F said...

It was nice to see you today! Have a great week.