Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Love livin' in the OC............


I know it seems we are busting at the seams here in the OC....life is always on FAST forward around the city and people aren't always the nicest.....But being born and raised here in Orange County i have to say that i am still a fan. Yea, sure there are a few other places that i dream of moving to but when it comes right down to it........the OC has my heart. Where else can you take a drive to the mountains or even the desert during the day and spend that evening watching the sunset on the beach. Gotta love that!!!!


(this is the new Cosmo Cricket line "hello sunshine" the whole line is adorable. It reminds me of vintage aprons - so pretty - come to the store and check it out.............TFL!!!)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layout! It is so playful. =) I sooo miss living near a beach. I guess I'll have to be content living by the Potomac River (ick-hee hee!)

Trish said...

lovely layout, I'm glad I ran across your blog and look forward to returning :)