Wednesday, May 28, 2008

all clipped up.................




OK...... so i worked on my space a little bit more today. I am so excited, I have my clip-it up pretty much full and with all the extra space in my drawers i can see everything - i am sure i will use a lot more of my stash that i forgot i even had. That's whats so great about the clip-it up............it's right there next to you and if you can see it you will use it!! Even better if you scrap on the go or in a different room............just pick it up and you are a "mobile" scrapper!
Hope you are making progress with that quest for organization.............i know i am!!!
I even scrapped one LO and a card tonight. A clean space is to inviting!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i am so glad and feel thrilled that i led you to the ciu hee hee!! so cool what does spencer say about the clear space?