Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm back.........


Well, I've been on the road a lot lately. Pismo a couple weeks ago with the girls and now i am just returning from Corn, Oklahoma. A little different than Pismo for sure!!! Why there you ask - well i took my mom there so we could visit my my sweet little grandma. She means the world to me and even though it's not much i go and see her at least once a year. She is 91 now and every time i leave i am in tears......(i don't let her see tho).........i am always wondering if it will be the last time. She is hanging in there but let's face it 91.........WOW.........i will be so sad when the day comes that she is gone but i am so lucky to have her in my life. I sometimes have trouble remembering things from my childhood.......but more than anything i can remember the times i spent with my grandma and grandpa.

1 comment:

echowein said...

That is so sweet you could go visit!