Saturday, April 12, 2008

What to do?????


Well, with all the airlines going out of business our Summer vacation is up for debate again. The more i look at the flights and crunch the numbers i started thinking........we ought to spend that kind of money on a new vacation destination........in other words i need to stop being so selfish!! Don't get me wrong the hubby and kids love Hawaii, but not like i do. I could go there a hundred times over and still be in love with it!!! So here is the latest............we are getting our money back from my credit card company for airfare and insurance and to my very pleasant surprise my 48,000 miles were credited back to me as well...........guess B of A came through for me after all. Just a little FYI.........travel insurance will cover a lot of things - trip delays, baggage issues, even if the airline goes on strike you are covered but if an airline goes out of business you are out of luck!!!!!!!!!!


So, it looks like we are leaning towards a Disney cruise.............most people plan for many months for a vacation like this but i think we will be able to pull it off. It's actually kind of exciting now that we are looking into it. Wow.......me being spontaneous............that doesn't happen everyday! I am such a planner!!!! Wish us luck...................


Oh, and wanted to share this layout i did last night for the store............Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

If Disney works out let me know if you need any insider tips! I'm glad you got your points back.

Stephanie said...

totally with ya on that Hawaii thing...and I did not realize that there was anywhere else to go!!!! super cute page, too!!!