Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Monday..........


Well it was back to school today and there wasn't a happy face in the house this morning. It's hard going back after a nice long break...........but they survived the dreaded Monday!!!! Yesterday we spent the afternoon rollerskating........it was a birthday party that we have been practicing for. My hubby took her a couple times since she had never been on skates.........she is still trying to work it all out but she's not afraid to get out there.........unlike her mother. I am such a chicken!!!! Oh, take a look at what i made the birthday girl..............i hope she liked it, i know her mom did!!! I was so crafty this weekend...........I also made my dear friend Carey a gift...........it was her birthday on the 2nd. I'll blog pics later..............that is if i can part with it. Have you ever made something and just been in love with it............i love this little book i made her. I know how much she will love it too so i guess i will let her have her gift............just need to get it boxed up and shipped off to Idaho..........that's all for now. Hope you had a happy Monday!!

No comments: