Monday, November 17, 2008

Fiska-FUN............







Saturday was the super fun "Fisk-a-Friendzy"............Cheryl did an awesome job putting this together and i just want to thank HER, Fiskars, and all that contributed to this fabulous day. I recruited 3 new fiskateers but only 2 could join me and our table was full of crazy fun!!! Sonja, Sylvia and I sat with some great gals............Gina, Trish, Mitzi, Shawan, Daniella and Melita!!! I Got to see some familiar faces (Elena, Stephanie, Jennifer) and connected with some new ones too. We did a great make-n-take from one of my favorite scrappy gals Candice and of course came home with lots of goodies.........fiskars is so generous and they always make sure that we know they appreciate us crafters & fiskateers. Look at Sonja..........the big winner. Sylvia won too!!! I'm a little bummed that i didn't get more pictures......at least one of our table friends - we had so much fun!!!

Of course the day was a little clouded............with the fires and other sad news from a dear sweet hard working friend. I was enjoying my day as i was saying a prayer for All..............and still am praying!!!!

Thanks again Cheryl (& all)..............you out did yourself friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Tiffany this was a blast!! So great to see you there and thank you so much for all you did to help make the event awesome!

melita said...

great photos Tiffany! It was sooo nice to meet you too! (and I am adding your blog to my google reader!)