Sunday, June 1, 2008

Scrappin @ TST.....................

So after the Carnival I ran home threw together a scrappy bag full of goodies and headed over to TST for some Birthday scrappin..........We had a full house which was perfect cuz we were celebrating my dear friend Michelle's Birthday. Cindy made a cake and brownies that were so yummy and we got most of our TST crew there too. (Sorry Anne, we missed you!) Happy Birthday again Michelle and i have another little surprise for you (hee hee).
This is what i got done...........a LO of my daughter and her two little friends last year in 1st grade. This was the last day of school...........now that 2nd grade is coming to an end i can really see how these girls are growing - those crazy little Chicks!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww... it turned out cute!love the birdie. What time did you all stay there? I had a great time hanging out with you, thanks for letting me bug you while you scrapped:) Remember: Please bring my hole punch.
~gina