Friday, May 15, 2009

long time - no see..........





Wow....it's been a while - i've had some "stuff" going on that's kept me a little preoccupied but now things are looking up!!! Still have a long road ahead of me but i like the path that i'm headed down and see good things - great things in my future!!!!

Mother's day was soooooooooooo perfect. The kiddos surprised me with breakfast in bed - my favs...coffee and p-nut butter toast!!! They gave me a beautiful necklace with their birthstone in it.....the card was the best!!! Brooke made me a cute little book and bookmark and my dear friend Sonja gave me "this" - so perfect!!!! This mother's day will be a special one for me for so many reasons!!!

So i finally was feeling scrappy and well let's face it, it was time to step-up to my Design Team duties at TST......so these are a few pages that i did for the store. I didn't realize how much i missed my creative time until i just put everything aside including my worries......sat down and just created!!

5 comments:

illyse said...

Hi Tiffany, just stopping by to say hello.. Wanna know something weird??? I have a layout I made on NSD that is soooo similiar to your "mommy 2 U" page using MLS.. Check it out on my blog.. It is called "your happy place".. Just wanted to share.. I was scrapping at the table last night and saw it there!! :) Illyse

erika said...

SO glad you are back blogging I miss you. we really need to meet up and have a cup of coffee soon and maybe even scrap :)

love the layouts.

Jenn said...

Hey you....it's been awhile since I've checked out peoples blogs. We need to catch up (about the good things in life!!!). Let me know when you are up for a Starbucks. Miss you!

tammy inman said...

Good to have you back blogging! your layouts are so super cute!!!

Geenah's Attic said...

Yay! Your back and I'm so excited!! We all need to meet up and have some fun!! Great LO's! Have a great weekend girl!!