Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving re-cap.............

Well, Thanksgiving was so fun this year. We spent it up at my mother-in-laws for the first time. They live up north ~ so beautiful. If I were ever going to move this is one of the places that would be on my list. They have real seasons up there and the air is so crisp.......perfect weather for a beautiful Thanksgiving weekend.
Saturday after being on the road for 7 hours i got home got ready and was out the door to see Celine in concert. I had friends that really wanted to see her and was lucky enough to score some tickets for the box (thanks Dad!). I have never been a huge Celine fan - but she really is an amazing singer............her concert was great and I love being able to watch a "show" along with great music. The dancers were awesome!!

So now, December is here and the count down is on..............WOW - Christmas here we come!!!!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

erika said...

sounds like a fun weekend...we seriously need to get together and crop asap i miss seeing you!

Unknown said...

It was such a special night... thanks Tiffany :)
-Sylvia