Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer is flying by............










Wow........it's already into July. I know, I know..........we still have a lot of summer left but wow has it gone by quick so far. We've been hitting the beach at least once a week and swimming a lot - so much that my little one's hair has a hint of "green" to it. Ooops!!!! Took Brooke and my niece to see the new American Girl movie "Kit". Super cute!!! Spent the 4th with family at my Dad's and the hubby didn't have to work - Yippee!!! Hit the track at Pole Position. The boys love it and so do my nieces - but it was Brooke's first time......she was not sure but gave it a try. Of course pulling out onto the track she ran into a trash can (why they have it there i do not know) of course it was metal and made all kinds of noise........freaked her out. But the Pole Position guys talked her into giving it a try . Well all it took was one wipe out and she was done. I told her how brave she was............told her how when mommy was little i was not as brave and missed out on a lot of fun. I am so happy she is willing to try things - unlike me when i was little.............i was the biggest chicken!!!!! Poor thing - after that i could tell something was up..........and of course the fever set in and now sore throat and ear ache...........just in time for a busy busy week.....................not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: