Wednesday, June 11, 2008

School's out for SUMMER........


Wow........it's that time again - end of the school year crazy time. Fun but crazy. Yesterday my friend and I went and spent some time HERE in preparation for Summer ..... you know kiddos 24/7. The massage was awesome and I am sure i will need another one once the summer is over!

Last day for Ty was yesterday and Brooke was today. Not exactly sure why but, as i was reading a note Brooke's teacher sent home to all the parents i just started to cry. She was truly praising all of us about our children - that is how much she enjoyed teaching our kids this year! I am always bragging about her and rightfully so.........she is just the BEST there is!!!!!!!!!! I told her i am so sad that i don't have anymore kiddos for her to teach. My little one is going to be a 3rd grader next year. That is just so unbelievable..........and my son going to 8th grade. It's all going way to fast!!!!

No comments: