Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WOW - look at that hair................

OK........so you are probably wondering why i am blogging a picture of myself on graduation day, right???? Well, tonight us girls from The Scrappin' Table took our super terrific boss, and friend, Michelle out to a surprise dinner - and we pulled it off too. She had no idea - hee hee!!!! While enjoying dinner we were chatting about scrapping photos from our past and then the subject of big hair came up - well here ya go girls is that some hair or what - and that make-up????? I just couldn't bring myself to put my prom picture here.....I'll share that with you another time - or not????

Of course i should be doing a hundred other things right now but i forgot how great it was to look through old photos. I've been wanting to pull out some old pictures and start scrapping those - this was a good way to get me going. Now - how do i scrap that "hair" picture????

Tonight was too much fun ladies. Hope we can do that more often!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Luanne said...

That's awesome Tiff. I think you take the cake in the hair department. I am going to go through my pics tonight and see if I can't find one to top yours. Although I think you may have found mine already in my birdie layout :)

echowein said...

If I had a scanner I'd post one for you. Love the hair, definitely think you had bigger hair there than me!