Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Concert Buddy................

Would you just look at those crazy girls............those were our younger concert hopping days.....94' to be exact!!!! Check out the buckles and the boots..........we were just a "little bit country" back then. Too much fun............14 years, i can't believe it. Time really does fly when you are having fun. I feel so blessed to have a friend like Sonja in my life.............even now, the two of us out enjoying each other's company, kicking back people watching and singing with Elton John.........we went to see him last night at the Honda Center.........he always gives a great concert. Don't you just love those songs that even if you haven't listened to them in years you can still sing every word........that's Elton John for sure!!!!!

Sonja, my concert buddy, my shopping buddy, my coffee buddy, my everything buddy........I love her!!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Love the old photo! New one is not the best but none the less a great night. Thanks for being the best concert date ever! Loved Elton John.