Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fiskateer...........

Some of you may know that i applied for a position with Fiskars to be one of the lead Fiskateers. Well I got a call today and was told that I would not be going to the next round. Even though i knew it was a long shot, i have to admit i am a little sad. It sounded so exciting and the perfect job!!!! They were very nice and appreciated all the effort it took to apply. Not only did i have to fill out an application, send a resume, get 3 letters of reference - i also had to make a video. That was a riot.....trying to be all serious and not laugh with my husband taping me and my kids trying to peek in (i told them they couldn't watch). It was fun! One thing they did tell me was that one of the factors in my case was that i am so new to the fiskateer community. That is something i knew going into this and totally understand. There are some very talented Fiskateers out there that have been on board for a long time. I wish those ladies lots of luck and can't wait to see who will be the next Lead Fiskateers.

No comments: